Sunday, August 19, 2007

Summer Fun

Playing around at the zoo on John Deere day.
How can you resist this little leopard lady? Daddy was helping her do the Macarena dance at the Shipp wedding.
"Daddy - Stop spraying me with the hose!" Time to trade the swim for a nap.



Our bathing beauty
Working away at the Uhaul store on my 8 month bday!
YUMMY - I love my cereal!



Aren't I cute - do you see my two teeth?
Foster and I go swimming to prepare for the trip to the Lake.
Happy 4th of July!
Dancing with the new Mrs. Shipp.
My first trip to the pool - and I LOVED it!

What a wonderful summer for our family!! Our days were filled with lots of firsts and fun, such as trips to the zoo and pool along with play visits with good friends Gracie and Elisabeth. Mackenzie has been growing some teeth and likes to chew on everything in sight and reach - dog toys being a particular favorite! We were lucky to be able to see Aunt Jennifer and Aunt Myra and cousins Sadie and Siena this summer. It will be a tough change for all of us when school starts back up and Mackenzie and I can't spend the days together doing what we please.














No comments: