Tuesday, September 28, 2010

a whole bunch of favorites!

It is that time of year again!! yes, I have gone away and been locked away scrapbooking all weekend!! Which means I have finished products to showcase for my scrapbooking friends & other interested parties, but that also means I make you play my idea of a fun game. I will tell you a little bit behind each of the challenges presented to create the following layouts, to help you better judge them. I will also tell you that there was one selected winner in the bunch. I am curious as to what YOUR guess is re: the winner!!!! Without further adiu.....

not really a challenge, but 2 of the pages I created to showcase Mackenzie's Gma Jane tendicies.

The "mystery" challenge included having to use a mystery item - which turned out to be the large red heart doilie you see as the photo frame. On the small coordinating page to the left, the large red heart is also cut from the inside of the doilie that I carefully removed to make the photo frame.

a layout about love that does NOT use traditional love colors

dust off your stash - no using of anything new to produce a 2 page layout - must be items from your stash. I even broke out the old cutting system. :)

Not so ordinary usages for items - use items in a unique way, such as the snow flake as the letter "o". Use of the word "snow" for "so" may also be argued....

"All you need is Love" - a page incorporating this title and theme

Line it up - straight lines are key and must include 6 chipboard letters, 5 buttons, 2 journaling spots and 3 pictures.

Author inspired - a page borrowing a quote or line from a favorite song or author.

I will be anxiously awaiting your guesses!!! :) - Cara

No comments: