Sunday, December 13, 2009

12 days of Christmas

On the 1st day of Christmas, technically being Dec. 13, my mother gave to me....a lighted Christmas tree @ her house!!

With a little helper from her favorite helper as well, during our sleepover during the recent storm (and resulting power/water loss at our house).




And this is a big deal because Jane is known to take FOREVER to get her tree up and decorated, usually with much prompting and assistance from me. Her goal is usually to have it up by my birthday - so to have it up a week beforehand is a BIG deal. :)

I have offered her the assistance of Mackenzie, who LOVED decorating our tree, and have joked that between the two of them, they would be able to fully decorate the bottom half of the tree, then I would do the top. ha ha.

No comments: