Sunday, October 25, 2009

Creating Art

So this weekend was Vicki and my annual scrapbooking getaway , which means lots and lots of creating. And as promised on facebook (and because I don't know if I can wait to show Sara until we see each other again) - here are some of the page/challenge highlights. One was selected as a winner submission for that category - which one do you think it is??? Regardless of winning status, it is always nice to get so much quality scrapbooking time and progress on projects! And be forewarned - I will HAPPILY show you all 40 pages I completed this weekend when I see you - just ask! :) (Blogger hates me and my scrapbooking pictures, so please pardon the wrongly orientated pics. And you can see the details better if you click on the pics to make them bigger, fyi.)

Challenge: a page about a special trip taken somewhere.
Challenge: a "shiny and sparkly" layout that uses the phrase "Good time was had by all..."
Challenge: a page about some PLACE you love
Challenge: a return to the basics, using only paper, pens and stickers.
Challenge: the whole kit'n caboodle: must include 8 buttons, 5 brads, 3 flowers, 2 journaling spots and at least 7 chipboard letters.
Challenge: page using "Happiness is...." as title

No comments: