Tuesday, August 11, 2009

spoiled

Yes, dear blog readers - I do believe you have been spoiled with my regular posting lately!! Hope you have enjoyed it (even though my own sister is not a follower on the blog :( ) I too have been enjoying getting so many funny Mackenzie pictures and stories recorded and shared (may help me when it comes to scrapbooking them). I am going to try to continue the good blogging streak next week when I return to work, however you will understand why if there would be a delay in postings...


As for Miss Mac in this picture - she too, is spoiled - as she is wearing her special rainbow dress that she insisted Grandma Sharon buy for her one day when they were out shopping. "Oh Grandma - I lobe it! It is my favorite part!" I guess it reminds her of the beloved rainbow blankie.

No comments: