Tuesday, July 21, 2009

NOT Pictured this week:

The Things I WISH I had been able to get pictures of:

* a better shot of the naked saxophone player
(I had to hide and sneak around the corner and click to get this one!)

* a shot of Jamey dancing around shirtless, playing the Cookie Monster saxophone
*a shot of Mackenzie's lower, more grown up pony tails - so cute, curly and LONG!
*Mackenzie with her baby in her shirt, telling me she has a baby in her belly like my pregnant friend Kelly
*a shot of me (Cara) picking up dead shrews in yard, courtesy of the cat - as it was a MAJOR accomlishment for me to actually take care of any sort of critter disposal!
*our family, all playing Rock Band together at Best Buy (Jamey on drums, Cara & Mac on guitars)
*our family, all swinging together at the park (all wearing Crocs, I might add)
*the cat, stuck underneath the front porch

No comments: