Sunday, May 31, 2009

Quiz

This post is especially for my long distance, old friend and fellow scrapbooker Sara.

Saturday, I (Cara aka Mommy) attended an all day scrapbooking event, where I attemted to create greatness in the form of scrapbook pages from our trips as the PF family to the Lake of the Ozarks. The following are pictures of some of the pages I created, including the one that was selected as the winner for "Best Use of Tools & Techniques"!!

So the quiz question is: what one do YOU think is the winner???

(Sara - you can email or text me your guess if you want to play)









And I do apologize for poor picture quality, as it is especially hard to photograph scrapbook pages - even with a little helper.


And regardless of winning status, I was happy to get so much progress done on the album along with having a great day with some of my favorite scrapbookers! :) ....Even if I am now currently fighting with blogger to upload my pics with the correct orientation. GRR. (hence the possiblity of sideways pics)

No comments: