Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wheee

During bath time, Mackenzie has now discovered how to sit on the edge and slide into the water, usually yelling WHEEE as she does it. Maybe brought on by the trips to the pool this summer - I don't know??? But now, tubtime Dora also joins into the fun as well. (and if you are wondering why Dora's arm is raised - it is because she (Dora) was waving to me and saying "Hi Mommy" with a little help from Mackenzie).



Considering the content of these pictures - it also important to note that Mackenzie now also enjoys dancing around the house with a maraca while singing "shake your booty".

1 comment:

Val said...

What a cute little "tushy"! I'm sure I didn't spell that right. Anyway, thanks for the motivation after reading your blog I have made it a goal to update Ava's blog on Saturday.... if it's not done you may yell at me :)