Thursday, June 5, 2008

SITS (and no - I am not talking about the types of bath!)


I have not been one for many blog commentary, as I always seem to be getting malicious ones. However, I was lead to SITS from the monkey friends and thought this is truly a novel idea!!! Especially if it could help raise more awareness for Parker and his upcoming benefit {but I am only doing it on MY blog - I don't suspect Sarah would be too good with it, as she has been on myspace twice (and still has yet to approve my friend request, not that I am holding a grudge!)}
And then, for your viewing pleasure - Bambi & Rudolph & Associates dropped in our backyard the other night - down by the bonfire pit. So of course, there was Captain Camera out snapping away. But it is always neat to experience nature up close and personal.....as long as they aren't trying to LIVE in the house with you, a la our spring critter!
SITS is currently having a contest - go check it out for yourself! Click here.

No comments: