Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pun-y Business

So Grandma Sharon is the Queen of all Puns, and the rest of us all follow her lead. So it was no surprise when she got Mackenzie these "pi" shirts for xmas, especially with Mommy being a Math teacher and all!!
And of course Mackenzie needs anything with a pumpkin on it - since she did enter the world on Thanksgiving morning!!

And it is becoming increasingly difficult to take get the 'required' pics of her because 1. she is always moving around so fast

2. she is fascinated with the camera, so she comes toward it (as seen in pic #2 - she was getting angry with me that I wouldn't let her have the camera to play)

3. big ol' foster is always right there with her (as evidenced in a pic that is giving me grief on showing up here!! GRR)

I am trying to learn how to embed the pics in with text on posts, but blogger is not cooperative with my efforts!

1 comment:

jen721 said...

Cara- the monkeys nominated you for an award. Stop by and pick it up