Sunday, February 3, 2008

Good-Night Prayer


Mackenzie's Good Night Prayer

Dear Lord -

Please watch over me and keep me safe while I sleep tonight. I have tried very hard to be a good little angel today. I know I am not supposed to play in the toilet, but I couldn't resist the temptation tonight when Daddy fell asleep during Baby Einstein (and to think he thought I would fall for that old trick). That is why I am wearing this interesting combo of jammies (Dora meets halloween kitties) - please keep me safe and warm in my bed so I can wake up in the morning and wear one of the many cute outfits I have been blessed with. I would be embarassed for anyone to see me looking like this. And I promise to try to resist the toilet temptation better next time.

Your little angel always - Mackenzie Jean


No comments: