Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Laundry Basket




Mackenzie is getting over a case of parainfluenza-strep. This really knocked her out - she was running a temperature upwards of 103 - including one super scary reading of 106!!! Thankfully, she is finally feeling better and getting back to her spunky self - as evidenced by her adventures tonight. Someone decided to amuse themselves before their bath by getting into the laundry basket in our bedroom - thankfully it was CLEAN laundry. The pictures show what I found crawling down the hallway. Apparently, someone thinks they are in need of a pagent sash. And yes, those are a CLEAN pair of my underwear she is using for that purpose. She is also waving around one of Jamey's socks. (Part of me can't believe that I am posting a picture of my skivvies on the internet for my friends and family to see. At least it was a decent pair!)

No comments: